Policies and Procedures
Our aim is to make this process as easy as possible for you. So we have included everything in our fees, to make it timesaving for your morning!
- Organic fruit and vegetables with the Quality assured food standard provision,
- Parents choice of formula,
- Environmentally friendly cloth nappies,
- Nappy cream,
- Toothbrushes for teeth cleaning after lunch and;
- Disposable nappy to go home in.
We value a strong partnership with parents. Throughout the year we hold both social and academic review sessions to further the relationship that we have with our families. These include:
- Parents Evenings,
- Tea and Chat sessions,
- Stay and Play,
- Sports Day,
- Christmas Party,
- Mothers Day Tea,
- Fathers Day Tea,
- Leavers Tea
We endeavour to plan our events near the end of the day so that as many working parents can attend as possible, however we have an open door policy which allows you to contact us or drop in to discuss your child’s progress or any issues when it is convenient for you.
Abbotswood works in conjunction with the local Sure Start Childrens Centre and runs courses for parents/carers in Literacy, Numeracy, Activity Sessions to assist parents in supporting their children’s learning and development within the EYFS/Reception Year.
To view our latest Ofsted report or ‘Services For Young Children Hampshire County Council’ report, please click on the links below.
- Our Ofsted number is: EY448922
- Our Unique reference number with SFYC is: 599618
Here is our Annual Conversation Summary Form